Telekinesis is the psychic ability to move an object without touching it, simply by the power of the mind alone. It’s been around and been investigated since the late 19th century and the jury is still out.
There have been many people over the years who have telekinesis powers the latest one of course is Uri Geller. He bend objects by just rubbing them with his fingers and in 1973 hundreds of calls were made to a radio show as he asked people to join in with him, forks and spoons were bent through Great Britain that day!
There are levels to telekinesis depending on how well you have mastered this ability
- Binding: stopping movement
- Levitation: to lift an object in the air for several seconds
- Telekinetic Pull/Push: to pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user
- Telekinetic Compression: to crush an object,
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition: To use telekinesis to enhance the user’s condition.
- Telekinetic Flight: to use telekinesis to fly.
- Telekinetic Cutting: to use telekinesis to cut things.
- Combustion: to speed an object’s molecules to the point that it combusts, e.g. setting things on fire.
- Intuitive Aptitude: to understand how objects work by taking objects apart.
- Remote Telekinesis: to manipulate matter that is not within the user’s location, e.g. controlling a rock 2000 miles away.
- Weather Manipulation: to manipulate the weather, e.g. create lightning storms
So how can you develop telekinesis?
- Choose what you want to manipulate, the lighter the object the better in the beginning
- Concentrate on the object and start to feel that your energy is also the objects energy
- Now flex your muscles and let go , feel the energy flowing down your arms, repeat throughout your body until you are buzzing with energy
- Now relax and concentrate on the object again, decide what you want the object to do, send that buzzing energy through to the object, via hands or third eye which ever feels the most comfortable to you.
Watch out for becoming tired as this amount of energy shifting will be tiring, stop and rest before you start again and remember it may take a few attempts to get enough energy to move objects