Lightworkers have reached a high stage of enlightenment before they chose to incarnate on earth and start their mission to help the planet and its population heal from the effects of fear. They consciously choose to become entrenched in the realities of human life, often choosing to do this at the harshest levels, and to experience all forms of confusion and illusion that go with it.
We are all lightworkers to a degree, whether we know it or not.
We often due to the pressures of life on earth develop memory-loss and then forget our divine and perfect identities, and our abilities to help the earth and all living creatures. When lightworkers forget their true identity and purpose, they feel lost and afraid.
Lightworkers feel drawn to heal or rescue people, resolve all of the world’s problems and believe there is a peaceable and spiritual way to solve all issues. They often have had many spiritual experiences, angelic intervention and even ghostly contacts. Their lives may have been harsh and even abusive and often need to heal their own lives before starting on the rest of the world. Trusting and generous, they are kind, honest souls, early childhood is often rough. Medical drugs and vaccines further poison their bodies, while their diets are usually unhealthy.
Every lightworker wants to be awakened and their real talents go to waste if this does not take place. It often begins with a feeling of discontent that can lead to sheer despair as inside they start to feel that there must be more to life than this. Guidance comes from many sources both earthly and spiritual but again due to fear some miss or ignore the messages they receive. Lightworkers can get stuck at awakening, as the energy required to heal them is just too much.
But when awakening takes place health, self-esteem, and self-love have to be worked on until the purpose of their lives becomes clear and the messages they have been sent become much clearer. Lightworkers can often be compelled to write or teach others about healing to lead others towards a higher purpose.
This process is taking place across the planet now as more and more people become aware of their abilities and you only need to check the internet to see how much support there is for lightworkers. More and more people are connecting with their spiritual abilities and putting aside material concerns, which are matched with the increased need for healing in our world.
Science is more aware of the changes we can make through thought like clouds and temperatures, heart beat and blood pressure, along with the changes in the chemical makeup of water after it has received spiritual healing.
So could you be sent here to help the earth and its people – a few questions to ask yourself are:
- Have you always felt like an outcast: lonely and misunderstood? Are you thought be to ‘individual’ or stand out from others?
- Do you find it hard to adapt to societal expectations (i.e. traditional career or home life)? Are you a bit anti authority and rebellious?
- Are you intrinsically motivated to help people? Do you rescue people at your own cost or put others first to help them out?
- Do you have a profound respect for all forms of life?
- Are you highly sensitive, emotional, kind-hearted and empathetic? Do you pick up people’s thoughts? Do you feel ungrounded and float off to places you have never been?
- Do you feel that you are here to serve a higher purpose?
- Do you have a strong desire to spread light (positivity, love, healing, and spirituality)?
- Are you drawn to helping Earth and her inhabitants with their spiritual evolution?
If this sounds like you, join in with other light-workers to start your evolvement and your work on earth. Read more about your role and work on those issues that hold you back.