This archangel is known as ‘He who sees God’, he is the angel of divine love. He does not appear in religious texts but is thought to have been the angel who came to comfort Adam and Eve after being removed from the Garden of Eden and gave comfort to Jesus the night before his arrest. In Kabbalah he is believed to be one of the seven archangels, who live within god’s presence and is the patron angel for those with relationships issues, those who work for world peace and those who cannot find things. Pictures of this archangel show him with a bright heart.
He along with other angels rules the angelic order of powers or ‘Karmic lords’, these angels protect our souls and keep our past life records (Akashic records). Chamuel works with them to ensure that demons cannot take on the world and guard the pathways to heaven guiding lost souls back to where they belong. These angels are often seen swathed in a pink light, the colour of the ray associated with Chamuel.
Archangel Chamuel is always associated with love, compassion, mercy and creativity, helping us to repair relationships, improve our self esteem, finding lost items, getting jobs and relieving racial tension. He will help us to appreciate the love we already have in our lives and opens the heart chakra to help us to love unconditionally.
He has the pink ray and is associated with the heart, lungs and shoulders, but will heal any part of your body you judge as unlovable. He works with psychosomatic illness and the fear of treatments offered. He builds our self esteem and removes low self esteem, loathing and other low energies. This beautiful archangel will help us to find happiness by highlighting our strengths and talents, leading us to value ourselves, dissolving depression and compulsions. He will help us find our soul mate, prepares us to accept the love and compassion of spirit.
Archangel Chamuel can be brought near using several oils for differing reasons –
- To contact your inner child use Benzoin, Hyacinth, Rose Otto
- To increase sensuality use Ginger, Jasmine and Ylang Ylang
- To being joy use Cinnamon, Orange and Yarrow
Like all angels to contact Archangel Chamuel you merely have to call his name but a really and simple meditation to bring him near is –
- Light a pink candle and imagine roots of gold coming from your feet into the earth, concentrate on your heart beat
- Ask Archangel Chamuel and his angels to surround you with a pink ray, feel the warmth and loving energy it brings
- Touch your heart chakra and visualise the twelve petals of your chakra opening and see the flame of love within
- Invite the angels into your heart and allow the flame to change to a pink one full of warmth and love, let the flame flow through your body giving a loving energy to all of your chakras.
- Come back to the rest of the world when you are ready by imaging those roots from your feet into the earth. Remember to say thank you to Archangel Chamuel.